SiS provide a wealth of technical and practical expertise for any form of installation
project – a factor which has enabled contracts to be undertaken for a wide range
of prestigious projects in the glass, steel refractory, paper, water and food processing
Our team of highly skilled and dedicated engineers work in strict compliance with
statutory regulations and the relevant codes of practice, thus ensuring a high standard
of craftsmanship, from the design stages, to the completion of the project.
SiS offer a full programme of technical support, practical training
and maintenance when required.
• The design and installation of Three Phase systems
• LV Power distribution systems
• Power-factor correction
• AC and DC motors and associated control.
• The installation of inverters.
• Plant and general maintenance
• Design of control systems and Control panel wiring
• Industrial boiler wiring and controls
• Specialist knowledge in the Food industry
• Quick response time to call outs
• Maintenance regimes
• Fire alarm design and installation
• knowledge of hygiene requirements and electrical specification of materials
/ components and method of installation within different environments